To receive the monthly cashback, Captain Jack casino VIP players need to meet the following criteria:
- No withdrawals waiting to be finalized
- No withdrawals over the previous month
- Less than $10 left on the gambling balance
If your balance exceeds $10, you’ll get a monthly cashback nevertheless. In this case, regular bonus rules will apply to the funds that you receive on your account.
These are the typical deposit and withdrawal requirements for the VIP cashback:
|The minimum deposit that you need to make during a month to get the cashback next month
|The maximum allowed withdrawal for the monthly cashback
|The minimum allowed withdrawal for the monthly cashback
You should receive your cashback within the first three days of the following month. This rule might fail to be valid only if the 1st of the month falls on a Monday.
To check how many Comp Points you currently have, you should do the following:
- Sign in to your account
- Click the brown My Balances button in the top right corner
- Check the Comp Points line (it’s the last one in the dropdown menu)
To redeem your Comp Points, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your account
- Click the white button with your name
- Avoid pressing the VIP Program button! If you do so, Captain Jack will redirect you to the page of the program but not the place where you can redeem the points.
- Click the Profile Info button (it’s the first one in the dropdown menu)
- Click the Loyalty tab in the horizontal menu in the center of the page
- In the empty field in the center of the page, insert the number of points that you would like to redeem (you can check your current Comp Points balance right above this field)
- Press the blue Redeem button
Before redeeming the points, please make sure that you meet all the requirements that were listed above in this article. The operation might fail if you have over $5 on your balance or if you have any currently active bonus coupons on your account. You can redeem the points only once per day.
Alternatively, you can check the number of Comp Points that you currently have in the Cashier section. Sign in, push the green Cashier button and the system will redirect you to a page with a white background that looks more modern than the overall vintage style of the Captain Jack site. The number of your Comp Points will be displayed at the top of the left column, below your current account balance.
Otherwise, you can go to the Profile Info as was described above and click the My Account tab. On the right side of the center of the page, you’ll see a white field with all your current balances. The Comp Points balance is the last one on the list. If you click the blue Redeem Comp Points button below it, the system will redirect you to the Loyalty tab that was described above.
This article contains exhaustive and up-to-date information about the loyalty program at Captain Jack casino. But if you want to double-check the rules on the gambling platform itself, you can click one of the two buttons:
- V.I.P. that is the far-right one in the top horizontal menu on the main page
- VIP Quarters that is located in the middle of the horizontal menu above the footer
In the center of the VIP page, you’ll see the brown Live Chat button. Feel free to click it if you would like to ask any questions about the loyalty program to the support team. Otherwise, you can push the blue round live chat button in the lower right corner.